DESCO has helped industry, agencies and private landowners preserve and restore environmental resources and minimize project impacts through environmental planning since 1998. We’ve made it our mission to balance the goals of industry with regulatory requirements and environmental stewardship. A thorough understanding of our clients' proposed actions and objectives combined with our innovative natural resource evaluation strategies contribute to the success of each of our projects.
DESCO’s team of experts have extensive experience in the writing and management of NEPA and ESA documents, including categorical exclusions (CEs), environmental assessments (EAs), environmental impact statements (EISs), biological assessments (BAs), and biological evaluations (BEs). We specialize in assessing natural and cultural resources to assist with environmental planning and regulatory compliance. DESCO’s professional archaeologists, biologists and planners work closely with our clients to ensure the success of every project we undertake.
DESCO offers a comprehensive suite of services to help with your environmental planning and management needs:
- Threatened and endangered (T&E) species surveys
- Habitat assessments
- Vegetation mapping and assessments
- Wildlife surveys
- Fisheries assessments
- Water quality assessments
- Soil surveys (wetland and horticultural studies)
- Wetland delineations
- Wetland mitigation planning
- NEPA documentation and compliance (CEs, EAs, EISs)
- ESA Sections 7 and 10 reviews, consultations and regulatory compliance (BAs, BEs, HCPs)
- CWA Sections 404 reviews, consultations and regulatory compliance
- Conservation easements
- SWPPP generation and inspection
Cultural resource management services include:
How can we help you?